Sunday, March 9, 2014

Before and After


Check below for the original raw file....the one that is not edited...see? ;)


It is often very rewarding and relaxing to just play around in Lightroom and see what I can get out of a raw file. In this case the difference is striking. The gradient tool has added colors to the sky - which are enhanced using the Vibrance and Saturation sliders and also with the help of the HSL filter adjusting colors separately. Also the radial tool is employed to add the color reflection in the water. The brush tool is used to blur the water (clarity -100 and noise +100). Done a lot of other things also, but, honestly, I don't remember everything.


The image is from yesterday morning. I was hoping for a stunning sunrise, but since I didn't get one I made one ;)

Exifs: f11 - Iso 100 - 17mm - 121 secs - Big stopper - Lee ND 0.9 soft

No comments:

Post a Comment