Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Morning Delight


The upload quality isn't superb. The colors are washed out and the image is too bright.

It is not very often that I get up so early that I can catch some morning colors during a nice sunrise. This morning I did and the colors came out so nicely. The water was so calm this morning - no wind disturbing the bliss - it was just quiet and beautiful and a little cold. I am again on Røssholmstranda, a popular beach during summer and it has its photogenic sides as well.

The image is double processed as I so often do with all my images. In this instance it means preparing the raw file to the best of my abilities in Lightroom - then adding some filters in Efex Color Pro, which is an amazing plug-in - then continue to edit the image in Lightroom. This is a long exposure and the colors were very dull in the original raw file. Some creative editing gave the image lots of life, dynamic range and colors.

Exifs: 121 secs - f7.1 - Iso 100 - 17mm - Big Stopper - Lee ND 0.9 Soft

No comments:

Post a Comment