Thursday, March 6, 2014

Four Boats


Øyangen is another pearl of a lake adding to the diversity of beautiful scenes our district can offer. Wish I could take all my photographer friends here one summer evening beholding and capturing the sun disappearing behind the hill coloring the clouds in a heavenly palette. I was so fortunate to be at the right place at the right time in the middle of August last year and the beauty is breathtaking. Hope I have made it justice.

The three exposures are hand blended in Photoshop with the help of luminosity masks. Chiefly edited in CS5 - some filters added in Efex Color Pro and one of the presets in Topaz Clarity is also employed. Fine tuning in Lightroom as usual. I have made the image warmer and taken down the blues a notch compared to the version I posted on 500px.

Iso 100 - f16 - 18mm (which equals about 27-28mm since my former camera had a crop factor of 1.6) - various secs.


No comments:

Post a Comment