Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Concrete Wall


Can't exactly say that I got the colors I wanted yesterday, but we cannot always get things our way, can we? Some nice clouds brought some comfort, though. This is one of my favorite locations. It is not a too far drive, and the scenery is just beautiful - the red cabin is here - a couple of hundred meters behind us. The lake is a fresh water reservoir, so it is not allowed driving all the way to it. But, it is only a 500 meters walk. Both ice and snow are melting and it is spring in the air. Very welcome after a dark winter.

Five exposures loaded into Photoshop's HDR Pro and then edited in Lightroom. I might have given the image too much of a hdr look, but at the same time it works well in this scene. In my eyes the hdr effect adds a lot of mood to the image.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment