Monday, March 10, 2014

Resting II


I had wrapped up, packed my backpack ready to go home thinking there would be no more light and colors that evening. However, when I turned around I saw the clouds colored in a deep red and the sky was so insanely blue. Only one thing to do, unpack what I needed and run around trying to find a comp that would work ending up with the same boat I had been shooting all evening. Yeah, I know, creativity is really one of my strong sides. And I was terrified I would ruin everything by doing one of my usual silly mistakes. So I shot as many exposures I could adjusting my ND filter up and down, varying the exposures etc etc.

The main part of the editing is done in Lightroom. A couple of filters are added in Efex Color Pro (what would life be without Tonal Contrast). I also took the image through Photoshop since I meant it needed some more pop. The image is unfortunately a slightly distorted in the upload. Have tried a different resolution without success.

Exifs: Iso 100 - 20mm (huh? I thought I was shooting 17mm..oh my) - f16 - 2 secs - Lee ND 0.9 soft

No comments:

Post a Comment