Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Farm



You are actually beholding the beginning of the gravel road where I once upon a time ran my 300 meter intervals. If you walk past the beautiful farm, in which an old couple lives (couple is a collective noun and can be used singular if the two persons are doing the same thing...just checked ;)), you might perhaps find the starting line I made in the gravel with my heel. A couple of hundred meters to the right is the Viking longhouse. Behind us we have a small residential area.

I cycled here a couple of weeks ago - only five mins away on the bike - having camera, lenses and filters in my camera backpack, with the tripod hanging under it - securely fastened with straps. I become a tad wider with the tripod so I always collide with stuff.

The image is edited in Lightroom - a couple of filters are added in Efex Color Pro. Yes, the editing is inspired by the magnificent photographer and artist Ivan Maigua, whose work I greatly admire.

181 secs - Big stopper and 0.9 soft - Iso 100 - f14 - 19mm


No comments:

Post a Comment