Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Double Processed



The image is double processed. Check out the "Double Edit" tab on my blog for before/after comparisons. Have also added the two Lightroom prepared raw files and the Photoshop layers palette with explanations - all are on the "Double edit" page.

I first saw the expression "double processed" on a stunner of an image Rod Trenchard posted on 500px two days ago. For a novice like me it was: "What is that??". Curious as I am I Googled the expression and found a simple to follow tutorial (check my "Tutorials" tab for the link).

So, this morning (Norway is six hours ahead of the American east coast) I decided to give it a go. Of course, my attempt cannot be compared to Ron's image. But, if we forget him a little moment, I like how it came out. What do you think?

Iso 100 f13 17mm 1/13 sec - Balanced with a Lee 0.9 soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment